Saturday, October 30, 2010

Socks & Sundresses


There are a lot of great clothes in Sydney and I love the styles, however, there is one trend that I do not understand...black above the ankle socks with black sneakers and sundresses.  This trend is popular among girls aged 12 to 17.  They spend every weekday in school uniforms and then seem to all wear this weird weekend uniform.  In my opinion, all of these items are fine on their own, but together they look really silly.  I may just be getting old, but this is one trend that I will not follow whilst in Australia. 

3 comments:

  1. Kauri, You know you're getting old when you start thinking that teenagers dress funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am Brazilian and I am making an academic paper about Australia, and like your blog ... Could you tell me what are the time zones of Australia in relation to the Greenwich Meridian and Brazil? Congratulations is pretty cool (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, me again, if not asking too much .. you could answer through my email? claranunes2011@live.com and now I thank

    ReplyDelete