Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bronte

Last night I went to a Hollywood-themed fancy dress house party with some friends at Bronte in the eastern suburbs.  Bronte is a mid-size beach not too far from Bondi and Clovelly. My friend's mate from high school just moved out this house that is being demolished next week so he and his housemates decided to have a farewell party for the house. It is an crumbling, old building, but the view and proximity to the beach made up for its modest facade.  It was by far the best house party I've ever attended.  They had professional dj equipment, had hired a tent and everyone who came was really nice and ridiculously attired.  One guy had hired a Captain America costume and a number were dressed as fluffy woodland or bush creatures.  What a great Sydney night.
My friend Dom and I with Bronte Beach behind us. She was
dressed as Lindsay Lohan and I tried to go for the classic old
 Hollywood look.  Came out a little blurry unfortunately.

Better view of the beach on a nicer day

No comments:

Post a Comment