Thursday, March 10, 2011

Manly Ferry

I took the Manly Ferry from Circular Quay to Manly on Sunday to meet my friend to do standing up paddle boarding at Shelly Beach.  Circular Quay is next to the Opera House and is where many of Sydney's famous yellow and green ferries depart from and arrive to. You can see some of the most amazing views of Sydney along this half hour ferry route between Manly and Circular Quay, which makes it a big tourist activity.  Sunday morning was a little cloudy, but I thought I'd share some of the views of the Harbour.

The famous Luna Park
Can you see the people doing the bridge climb? I have done that before. So amazing!
City skyline
My favorite beach in Sydney, Balmoral Beach.  The long building in the middle in the Bather's Pavillion.

No comments:

Post a Comment