Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lollies

 
When I first moved to Sydney many Australians told me how one of the things that the States lacks is good lollies.  At first I did not really get why they are so in love with these large gummy candies and why they think they are superior to American lollies like sour worms, Sour Patch Kids and a few others...but now I've come to that same conclusion that American gummies pale in comparison to Aussie lollies. One brand in particular stands above the rest, Allens. It makes lollies in all different shapes. My absolute favorites are the strawberries and cream, the red frogs and the killer pythons. Other popular lollies are sour coke bottles, milk bottles (which taste like the cream part of the strawberries and cream lollies), pineapples and race cars. This one kilo bag is currently sitting in my fridge... so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment